1. Executive and entrepreneurship coaching - continuous and conscious development
2. Coaching on identity, developing the coherence of the foundation and form of how an executive projects and communicates him/herself
3. Organisational design diagnostics and HR performance
4. For entrepreneurs: Training programme on the language of investors (for raising investment funds)
5. For investors: Training programme on the entrepreneurial profile and the psychology of entrepreneurs (for investment teams)
6. For investors: Training programme on the management of personal biases in decision making (behavioural finance)
7. Entrepreneurship training in start-up organizations (intrapreneurship)
Executive and entrepreneurship coaching - continuous and conscious development
- Profiling and reinforcing your strengths
- Increasing consciousness of your weaknesses and turn them into complementary roles
- Build your unique style of leadership and management
Coaching on identity, developing the coherence of the foundation and form of how an executive projects him/herself
- Make your uniqueness emerge in your business... bring them to life in words
- Refocus your communication on the essentials that you wish to express
- Increase consistency between the substance and form of your communications, and your career trajectory
Organisational design and HR performance diagnostics
- Map the strategic and human capital dimensions of your company
- Build a management team that reflects the strategic vs. operational dimensions of the company, based on the fundamental aspects of the executive personalities.
For Entrepreneurs, training in the language of investors (in the fundraising process)
- For investors "the human dimension is the key to the success of a project"
- Acquire the key aspects how investors assess the human factors in business, and of their language
- Learn to communicate in a compelling way to financial managers
For Investment Teams, training on the constructive accompaniment of the entrepreneurial personality (building the value-add that investors can bring to their investments)
- More intimate understanding of the entrepreneur, to enable a greater level of support
- Training programme on a structured approach to the evaluation and monitoring of the potential risks associated with the entrepreneurial business leader profiles (includes a profiling of the investors’ entrepreneurship)
For investors: Training programme on the management of personal biases in decision making (behavioural finance)
- Mapping the boundaries between rational and subjective factors at play in decision making – increasing consciousness increases mastery.
Entrepreneurship training in start-up organizations (intrapreneurship)
- How to balance the significant contrasts of styles and behaviours required within young, dynamic, high-growth companies.
- Anticipate the growth phases and negotiations between the entrepreneurial risk taker, strategy developer and operational expert sides to Start-up companies, for a smooth transition through the growth phases.